~This article may contain affiliate links. I only suggest products or services I believe will benefit my readers. All opinions are 100% mine! ~
These online resources are services, products, and companies that I recommend and use/or find extremely valuable for you my readers. I have put them all in one location so you can access them easily!
Ways to Save Money
Ibotta – Ibotta is an app for your phone that allows you to earn cash back from your receipts. You can earn cash back for everything from clothes to groceries. I primarily use Ibotta for cash back on groceries. You simply do small tasks to unlock cash back and scan your receipt. It’s so easy!
Ebates – Ebates is an online way to earn cash back by shopping through them to your favorite stores. You can earn cash back on stores like Walmart, Amazon, Target, and more! Sign up for Ebates with my code and receive a FREE $10 gift card just for joining!
- Mint.com – Mint is a free service where you can track your spending, savings, and create a budget. This is a very useful tool as you work towards financial freedom.
- Digit – Digit is an easy and painless way to save money by taking extra money from your checking account and moving it to your savings account. It’s basically a virtual way to save up your pennies. This is a FREE service and an almost effortless way to save money.
- Acorns – Acorns is an app that automatically rounds up your spare change and invests the money for you. This is an easy way to invest without really noticing a difference in your wallet. You will easily be investing hundreds of dollars in as little as 6 months!
- Personal Capital – Join for Free – Personal Capital is a FREE budgeting tool similar to Mint.com but Personal Capital allows you to track investments which allows you to have a better overall view of your finances. I highly recommend Personal Capital!
Recommended Professional Development Courses
- Hubspot Academy (FREE Inbound Marketing Course & FREE Email Marketing Course)
- How to Break into Virtual Assistant Work
- Internet Scoping School
- Transcribe Anywhere
- Proofread Anywhere
If you are interested in blogging for income, then you should check out How to Start a Blog. You can get started with your blogging journey for as little as $3.95 a month by signing up for a domain through Siteground.